Theatre organ stop tabs...

  • c648386
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi All... Can anyone tell me if they know where i can buy some
      theatre organ stops from, like a rodgers organ breakers if there is
      such a thing. I want to try and add some more to my 333 olympic to
      work with midi software.

      All the best,

      Chris
    • Ted Barnett
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Arndt Organ Supply is a good source.  I found the original stop tabs on my 340  discolored with age and the new ones did not match too well.

        Ted