Rodgers 333 volume pedals

  • c648386
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi Everyone. I am in the process of doing some minor repairs to my 333
      olympic... i have noticed that when i increace the volume pedals,
      there is a large amount of hiss that comes out of the speakers. Is
      this normal or could there be a problem with my amps or sound-board. I
      am hoping in a way it is just down to the age and old technology of the
      organ.

      Any help much appriciated.

      Chris.