[RTB Discussion Group] Re: Evolution's Probability

  • geobubs
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 18, 2012
      How sad, you rush to judgement and do not reflect the character of Jesus. What did he say ... love is patient. The Psalmist remarks alot about haste people. Practice what you preach.

      The series is a Christian look are the topic of UFO and related matters. Reflecting the character of the God of the Bible, Ross is ordered and methodical in his treatment of these topics.

      --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Mark Penn <yeshuahameshiach15065@...> wrote:

      > How truly telling and sad your posts are. Interstellar Space Travel, Space Aliens, Evolution, and Billions of years are valid topics but a Young Earth as Jesus said it was isn't?
      >
      > Mark

    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 19, 2012

        Your ignorance of evolution is now totally manifest. Which means you are in
        no position to talk intelligently about it at all. I am not impressed. And
        this speaks to the core of your morality. When you write stuff I KNOW is
        wrong and then insist on it, that means you are being untruthful at base.

        --

        Dave Oldridge
      • Dave Oldridge
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 19, 2012

          You are now putting YOUR false doctrines in Jesus' mouth. Not that false
          witness and blasphemy are foreign to your behaviour. You insist that they
          are necessary to salvation. You are therefore a heretic, anathema to God.
          In a free country, you are entitled to believe your goddamn (literally)
          heresy and even to teach it in private venues controlled by you. You have,
          however, neither the moral nor the legal right to force your false doctrines
          on public school science classes. Since you continually advocate this
          particular brand of sedition, it can be inferred that you hold the US
          constitution in contempt. Why don't you move to Iran or some other place
          where religious fundamentalism IS enforced by the government? Of course you
          would have to change to a different heresy, but hey, you won't be any MORE
          damned.

          --

          Dave Oldridge
        • geobubs
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 19, 2012
            You have no idea what truth is.

> [...]
          • Dave Oldridge
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 20, 2012

              Well, THAT'S a lie. Not only that, I think it's a deliberate one. Therefore,
              you have deliberately barred yourself from God's presence. End of
              discussion.

              --

              Dave Oldridge