RE: [RTB Discussion Group] Re: The Folly of modern "Science". ....

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 10, 2012

      God says many things that are not in the Bible. And the claim that He wrote Genesis and then told your cult that it's a science book is a LIE.

      > Jonathan Gray has investigated these things though and knows better.

      Who the HELL is Jonathon Gray and why should we pay him any heed?

      --

      Dave Oldridge
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 10, 2012

        Look in the mirror then and have a good guffaw! Then reflect on just how much Jesus loves hypocrites and liars like YOU. He does, you know, but He cannot save you from your sins as long as you cling to them.

        --

        Dave Oldridge
      • PIASAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 10, 2012
          Pi:
          I didn't say anything at all about the age of the Earth or the flood.

          Your inability to address the issue I did raise is noted.

          God didn't say the Earth is billions of years old men did. God declared a Global
          lood that destroyed everthing but 8 people and animals in the Ark, a story
          ound in over 200 narratives around the world. As such only a fool, Hugh
          oss/same thing, can make an observation today and think he knows anything about
          ow things were before the flood.

          onathan Gray has investigated these things though and knows better.

          ark

          -- On Wed, 10/10/12, PIASAN@... <PIASAN@...> wrote:

          rom: PIASAN@... <PIASAN@...>
          ubject: Re: [RTB Discussion Group] Re: The Folly of modern "Science". ....
          o: RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com
          ate: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 2:54 PM

          rom: Mark Penn
          t makes me laugh to see people today think they
          re smarter than the creator of the Universe himself.
          Pi:
          nd it makes me laugh to see people claim a truthful God would create a universe
          hat is over 99.9999999% lies.

          ------------------------------------
          Read it for yourself - "Refuting Compromise" (See it for yourself why the RTB
          taff will not comment on Dr. Sarfati's scientific and logical arguments and
          iblical critique of the teachings of Dr. Ross and his devoted followers.)
          O TO: http://www.creationontheweb.com
          ahoo! Groups Links
          Individual Email | Traditional
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Mark Penn
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 10, 2012
            George Orwell check your messages!

            Mark

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 11, 2012
              Dave, HOW do you know him or do you know OF him?

> [...]
            • geobubs
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 11, 2012
                Please expand on your insight.

                --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Mark Penn <yeshuahameshiach15065@...> wrote:

                > George Orwell check your messages!
                >
                > Mark

              • Mark Penn
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 12, 2012
                  Watch '1984'.

                  Mark

                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 12, 2012
                    In case you still don't get it, the only way to know the Lord ( to those that give heed to Hugh Ross) is to deny his word and the word of his Apostles and replace it with the wishful thinking of secular man.

                    Mark

                    From: geobubs <gbinfo@...>
                    To: RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 10:54 PM

                    Please expand on your insight.

                    --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Mark Penn <yeshuahameshiach15065@...> wrote:

                    > George Orwell check your messages!
                    >
                    > Mark

                  • Dave Oldridge
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 12, 2012

                      1. YOUR word is not God's, no matter how many scriptures you misuse.
                      2. YOU defy the authority of the apostles and the sacraments they were entrusted with.
                      3. False witness is not one of those sacraments.
                      4. Yours is the epitome of wishful thinking by secular man.

                      Is flaming hypocrisy necessary for continued membership in your infernal cult/abomination?

                      --

                      Dave Oldridge
                    • Dave Oldridge
                      Message 10 of 30 , Oct 12, 2012

                        He's not dead (or gone). See Mt 28:30. I have found this promise to be
                        literally valid and He has reiterated it to me personally.

                        --

                        Dave Oldridge