Re: [RTB Discussion Group] in honor of Alaska's record snow fall...

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2, 2012
      On 27/01/2012 7:21 PM, David Bowman wrote:
      > Regarding:
      >
      >> In the history of this planet (which is far, far longer than the
      >> 6000 years you lie about), every time the CO2 levels have exceeded
      >> about 400ppm, the earth's average temperature has jumped to around
      >> 20C. Right now the amount is around 350ppm and is increasing. You
      >> Mammon and Moloch worshipers want to burn ALL the fossil fuels as
      >> fast as possible. That will certainly accomplish your goal.
      >>
      >> -- Dave Oldridge
      >
      > Dave, your CO2 data are outdated by decades. The yearly average CO2
      > level has not been as low as 350 ppm since early 1988. The Dec 2011
      > avg CO2 level as measured at the Mauna Loa observatory was 391.80
      > ppm. The annual avg CO2 level for 2011 was 391.57 ppm. In the last
      > decade the yearly averaged CO2 level has increased at an average rate
      > of 2.07 ppm per year (usually between 2& 2.2 deg C per year). At
      > the current rate of growth the annual average CO2 level will hit 400
      > ppm in about 4 years.

      OK...I haven't really been paying that much attention to current values.
      But we are rapidly approaching levels not seen for over a million years.

      > Also, by way of background reference ,the global average (land and
      > sea surface) temperature for Dec 2011 was 12.66 deg C. The yearly
      > average surface temperature for all of 2011 was 15.66 deg C. This is
      > about 0.5 deg C warmer than the average surface temperature over the
      > 30 year 1951 - 1980 baseline time period. The Earth's average
      > surface temperature was never as warm as 20 deg C in any historical
      > time period. One would have to go back at least to the Miocene if
      > not the Eocene epoch to see a global surface temperature that high.

      Quite so and CO2 levels are beginning to approach those of those times.

      --
      Dave Oldridge
    • Mark Penn
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 2, 2012
        LIE as usual. Remember that the ancients accurately describes what Antartica looked like without ice something no modern man has ever seen. Ground penetrating radar proved the ancient accounts as factual.

        Mark

      • PIASAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 3, 2012
          LIE as usual. Remember that the ancients accurately describes what Antartica
          ooked like without ice something no modern man has ever seen. Ground
          enetrating radar proved the ancient accounts as factual.

          Pi:
          Source?

        • Mark Penn
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 3, 2012
            http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_1.htm

            http://oopartifacts.blogspot.com/2009/05/piri-reis-map.html

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 3, 2012
              http://english.pravda.ru/society/anomal/02-12-2002/1609-antarctica-0/

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 5, 2012
                On 02/02/2012 4:01 PM, Mark Penn wrote:
                > LIE as usual. Remember that the ancients accurately describes what
                > Antartica looked like without ice something no modern man has ever
                > seen. Ground penetrating radar proved the ancient accounts as
                > factual.

                Mark, you are so besotted with your false god, the father of lies that
                you will end up his slave for an eternity.

                And you cannot ever say you weren't warned.

                --
                Dave Oldridge