[RTB Discussion Group] Re: More proof that AGW is a scam...

  • geobubs
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 1, 2011
      Dave, The savior is for the second death you fool not sin.

      You must confess with your mouth that Jesus is your lord and savior! All have sinned and fallen short - including you. You need to turn away from your heressy and to make it to heaven.

      Jesus is my lord and savior and I have security in salvation. That cannot be taken away by you or even myself.

      --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Dave Oldridge <doldridg@...> wrote:

      > On 30/11/2011 4:15 AM, Mark Penn wrote:
      > > There is no salvation in sin.
      > >

      > > *** LOL! Only sinners need a saviour. There is no such thing as one who does not sin. The Apostle John covered this in his epistle against the Gnostics who taught similarly that there was people without sin..
      > >

      > Yes, but heretics like you keep teaching us that we need to deliberately
      > keep sinning to be counted (by you) saved.
      >

      > > 1 John 1:
      > > 8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.
      > >

      > Yet if you say we must bear false witness to be saved, then you also
      > make Him a liar, since He said to NOT bear false witness.
      >
      > If you repent not your sins but repeat them over and over again, that
      > cannot save you. Only by giving your sins over to Jesus Christ can you
      > be permanently cured.
      >

      > --
      > Dave Oldridge
      > Skype: daveoldridge
      > Ham Radio: VA7CZ

    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 13, 2011
        On 11/12/2011 11:52 AM, Mark Penn wrote:
        >> *** If the Bible claims that Adam and Eve were the first people then they were, they weren't descended from molten rocks that were rained upon.
        >>
        > You are reifying an allegory. Adam stands for man and Eve for
        > woman--generically.
        >

        > *** Says you. The fact is that Adam and Eve are referred to throughout the New Testament as historical figures. If they weren't real, no one told Jesus or his Apostles.
        >
        > If not, then when?
        > Although many people don't accept the Bible's timeline of history, they have difficulty deciding exactly when to start disagreeing with it.

        Granted. But real, geological evidence trumps your private interpretations.
        > Was Jesus Christ real? The Bible says he was, and no serious historian doubts it.
        > Was King David real? The Bible says he was. Again, there is no reason to doubt it.
        > Was Abraham real? The Bible says he was. There seems no reason to doubt this either.
        > Was Enoch real? The Bible says he was. There is no reason to think the Bible has suddenly lapsed into fiction when the other people were genuine historical figures.
        > Was Adam real? Well, Enoch was a son of Cain, who was a son of Adam. So if Enoch was real there is no reason to think that his father Cain wasn't, or that his grandfather Adam wasn't. They were only two generations away.

        Yawn....

        You neither understand the meaning nor the purpose of Genesis. So you
        distort it to support your own rebellion against Jesus and His Church.

        >> If the Bible claims that there was a global flood and conditions upon the Earth were different afterwards, then it happened that way and any attempt at coming to a conclusion based upon current observations is foolhardy.
        >>

        > Or the Bible is wrong when you interpret Genesis literally.
        >

        > *** LOL. The Earth is evidence a global flood once happened. Besides, Peter calls you a scoffer.....

        You are lying. There exists no such evidence.

        > 2 Peter:
        > 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, ...5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

        Uh huh. So the fact that this writer used a story familiar to his
        readers to illustrate a point makes that story a history? And that
        gives you and your cult the "god" given right to lie about science to
        children? I don't want to worship that "god." And if it comes around
        here, I will send it BACK to hell.

        I realize your mileage varies and you are, in a free country, entitled
        to all the devil-worship you can muster up just so long as you steer
        clear of trampling other people's rights. If you start sacrificing
        virgins, we will stop you.

        >> If the Bible claimed...
        >>
        >> Revelation 13:
        >> 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
        >>

        >> ...then I know that the following is not a coincidence of history....
        >>
        >> United States Patent # 5,878,155:
        >> What is claimed is:
        >>
        >> 1. A method of human identification to facilitate electronic sale transactions comprising the steps of:
        >>
        >> providing identity information about a purchaser on a storage medium,
        >>
        >> providing skin marking invisible ink,
        >>
        >> applying said invisible ink to an appendage of said purchaser to form a tattoo on said purchaser,
        >>
        >> storing characteristics about said tattoo on said storage medium to form stored characteristics about said tattoo, and
        >>
        >> linking said identity information about said purchaser to said stored characteristics about said tattoo.
        >>
        > How scary! But none of this justifies lying about science to children.
        > THAT is a sin. Revelation also says liars end up in a lake of fire.
        >

        > *** I need not worry but you do when you make false accusations and slander the good book.

        I do neither, whereas YOUR so-called "god" seems to require it as a
        sacrament. You slander the good book every time you make it your excuse
        to lie about science. And you and your abomination are a stench in the
        nostrils of Almighty God. Repent before it's too late.

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        Skype: daveoldridge