HALLELUYAH! BORN AGAIN

  • geobubs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
      Praise the Lord! I see the light as I am now divinely inspired. Dave cannot call me a heretic as I am blessed by the Lord!

      Amen brother.
    • geobubs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2011
        Dave what kind of Christian are you? Your profile has girls looking for fun and a SexBook Live partner looking for you. Are you a naughty christian?

        --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, "geobubs" <gbinfo@...> wrote:

        > Praise the Lord! I see the light as I am now divinely inspired. Dave cannot call me a heretic as I am blessed by the Lord!
        >
        > Amen brother.

      • Dave Oldridge
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2011
          On 01/07/2011 9:13 PM, geobubs wrote:
          > Praise the Lord! I see the light as I am now divinely inspired. Dave cannot call me a heretic as I am blessed by the Lord!
          >
          > Amen brother.

          Lies and blasphemies do not connote spiritual rebirth.

          --
          Dave Oldridge
          Skype: daveoldridge

        • Dave Oldridge
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2011
            On 02/07/2011 6:32 AM, geobubs wrote:
            > Dave what kind of Christian are you? Your profile has girls looking for fun and a SexBook Live partner looking for you. Are you a naughty christian?

            What profile, where?

            Or did you hack something?

            --
            Dave Oldridge
            Skype: daveoldridge

          • geobubs
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 6, 2011
              It was your Yahoo profile. Apparently, you called them and they cleared.

              --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Dave Oldridge <doldridg@...> wrote:

              > On 02/07/2011 6:32 AM, geobubs wrote:
              > > Dave what kind of Christian are you? Your profile has girls looking for fun and a SexBook Live partner looking for you. Are you a naughty christian?
              > >

              > What profile, where?
              >
              > Or did you hack something?
              >
              > --
              > Dave Oldridge
              > Skype: daveoldridge
              > Ham Radio: VA7CZ

            • geobubs
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 6, 2011
                How do you know my heart?

                --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Dave Oldridge <doldridg@...> wrote:

                > On 01/07/2011 9:13 PM, geobubs wrote:
                > > Praise the Lord! I see the light as I am now divinely inspired. Dave cannot call me a heretic as I am blessed by the Lord!
                > >
                > > Amen brother.
                > >

                > Lies and blasphemies do not connote spiritual rebirth.
                >
                > --
                > Dave Oldridge
                > Skype: daveoldridge
                > Ham Radio: VA7CZ

              • Dave Oldridge
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011
                  On 06/07/2011 9:02 PM, geobubs wrote:
                  > It was your Yahoo profile. Apparently, you called them and they cleared.

                  Yes, they were comments posted by others. Given some of the Satanist
                  attacks on m I would not be surprised if these were a stupid attempt at
                  the same thing. And there was no need to call Yahoo I deleted the
                  comments myself. I am not, however, enough of a narcissist to read my
                  own profile a lot.

                  --
                  Dave Oldridge
                  Skype: daveoldridge

                • Dave Oldridge
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011
                    On 06/07/2011 9:03 PM, geobubs wrote:
                    > How do you know my heart?

                    I see what you show here. It is enough.

                    And because I DO have some gifts of the Spirit, I often see deeper than
                    sinners like you want me to.

                    --
                    Dave Oldridge
                    Skype: daveoldridge

                  • geobubs
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 8, 2011
                      You are arrogant and lack the beatitudes such as humility.

                      --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Dave Oldridge <doldridg@...> wrote:

                      > On 06/07/2011 9:03 PM, geobubs wrote:
                      > > How do you know my heart?
                      > >

                      > I see what you show here. It is enough.
                      >
                      > And because I DO have some gifts of the Spirit, I often see deeper than
                      > sinners like you want me to.
                      >
                      > --
                      > Dave Oldridge
                      > Skype: daveoldridge
                      > Ham Radio: VA7CZ

                    • Dave Oldridge
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 10, 2011
                        On 08/07/2011 7:36 AM, geobubs wrote:
                        > You are arrogant and lack the beatitudes such as humility.

                        The arrogance you see is merely the pale reflection of your own.
                        Spiritual pride is what got your master, Satan in trouble. It will only
                        lead you to the same fate.

                        --
                        Dave Oldridge
                        Skype: daveoldridge