Re: [RTB Discussion Group] Eight Reasons Why ‘Global Warming’ Is a Scam

  • krinks
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2011
      > ....Eight Reasons to End the Scam
      >
      > Concern over "global warming" is overblown and misdirected. What follows are
      eight reasons why we should pull the plug on this scam before it destroys
      billions of dollars of wealth and millions of jobs.

      > 1. Most scientists do not believe human activities threaten to disrupt the
      Earth's climate. More than

      This is probably a lie.

      *** But the facts are that it isn't. You wish it were though.

      > 17,000 scientists have signed a petition circulated by the Oregon Institute
      of Science and Medicine saying, in part, "there is no convincing scientific
      evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse
      gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating
      of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate." (Go to
      www.oism.org for the complete petition and names of signers.) Surveys of
      climatologists show similar skepticism.

      You can probably get 17,000 "scientists" to sign a paper stating that
      cigarette smoke is harmless.

      *** LOL! Like I said, what calls itself "science" today should be called "intellectual prostitution".

      Please explain how scientists are fake that deny it but not those that are for it? Of course you can't as the East Anglia Emails prove that the Dr Jones' of the world are guilty of outright fraud in perpetuation the global warming hoax.

      > 2. Our most reliable sources of temperature data show no global warming trend.
      Satellite readings of

      No, your most doctored sources...

      *** You wish!!!

      > temperatures in the lower troposphere (an area scientists predict would
      immediately reflect any global warming) show no warming since readings began 23
      years ago. These readings are accurate to within 0.01ºC, and are consistent with
      data from weather balloons. Only land-based temperature stations show a warming
      trend, and these stations do not cover the entire globe, are often contaminated
      by heat generated by nearby urban development, and are subject to human error.

      So the arctic multi-year pack has all melted because of LAND temperatures?

      *** Let us not forget antartic ice has grown exponentially and add to this Polynesian and Aborigine oral traditions describe in accurate detail what Antartica looks like without ice, proving that they once saw it that way with their own eyes, which also proves the whole AGW movement a sick lie.

      > 3. Global climate computer models are too crude to predict future climate
      changes. All predictions of

      That may be true, but it does not excuse the LIES that are being told
      about actual measurements.

      *** You mean the mesaurements that prove AGW a lie, like Al Gore's Hockey Stick Graph formula that puts out the same graph no matter what data is put into it?

      Mark
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2011
        On 09/02/2011 1:55 PM, krinks wrote:
        >> ....Eight Reasons to End the Scam
        >>
        >> Concern over "global warming" is overblown and misdirected. What follows are
        >>
        > eight reasons why we should pull the plug on this scam before it destroys
        > billions of dollars of wealth and millions of jobs.
        >
        >> 1. Most scientists do not believe human activities threaten to disrupt the
        >>
        > Earth's climate. More than
        >
        > This is probably a lie.
        >

        > *** But the facts are that it isn't. You wish it were though.

        No, I actually believe it is.

        >> 17,000 scientists have signed a petition circulated by the Oregon Institute
        >>
        > of Science and Medicine saying, in part, "there is no convincing scientific
        > evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse
        > gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating
        > of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate." (Go to
        > www.oism.org for the complete petition and names of signers.) Surveys of
        > climatologists show similar skepticism.

        Wow, all that bullshgit and agitprop and all you could get are 17,000
        signatures!

        > You can probably get 17,000 "scientists" to sign a paper stating that
        > cigarette smoke is harmless.
        >

        > *** LOL! Like I said, what calls itself "science" today should be called "intellectual prostitution".
        >
        > Please explain how scientists are fake that deny it but not those that are for it? Of course you can't as the East Anglia Emails prove that the Dr Jones' of the world are guilty of outright fraud in perpetuation the global warming hoax.
        >

        >> 2. Our most reliable sources of temperature data show no global warming trend.
        >>
        > Satellite readings of
        >
        > No, your most doctored sources...
        >
        > *** You wish!!!
        >

        >> temperatures in the lower troposphere (an area scientists predict would
        >>
        > immediately reflect any global warming) show no warming since readings began 23
        > years ago. These readings are accurate to within 0.01ºC, and are consistent with
        > data from weather balloons. Only land-based temperature stations show a warming
        > trend, and these stations do not cover the entire globe, are often contaminated
        > by heat generated by nearby urban development, and are subject to human error.
        >

        > So the arctic multi-year pack has all melted because of LAND temperatures?
        >

        > *** Let us not forget antartic ice has grown exponentially and add to this Polynesian and Aborigine oral traditions describe in accurate detail what Antartica looks like without ice, proving that they once saw it that way with their own eyes, which also proves the whole AGW movement a sick lie.
        >

        >> 3. Global climate computer models are too crude to predict future climate
        >>
        > changes. All predictions of
        >
        > That may be true, but it does not excuse the LIES that are being told
        > about actual measurements.
        >
        > *** You mean the mesaurements that prove AGW a lie, like Al Gore's Hockey Stick Graph formula that puts out the same graph no matter what data is put into it?

        Never seen it. I rely on measurements that *I* was responsible for.
        You rely on lies told by your Satanist cohorts.

        When you resolve, as you have, that lying in God's name is the way to
        witness, you forge a relationship with the devil that will probably only
        be cured by exorcism.

        When you keep lying to me and about me to my face, I can only conclude
        that you have made the father of lies your "god" and have therefore
        become a devout Satanist.

        Just because your pet sin is false witness and is therefore protected in
        secular law as "free speech" does not make you any less a worshipper of
        Satan.

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        Skype: daveoldridge

      • krinks
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2011
          Watch "Little Ice Age Big Chill" and you'll see mentioned Vikings who thrived at one point in Greenland because it was once warmer there than today and then through NATURAL CONDITIONS the temperature changed making it so cold they all died out. It also mentions the fact that the grape crops of northern europe died out because of the cold and they were forced to switch to beer instead. No SUVs, no carbon taxes, no Al Gore. Simply natural conditions. AGW is a hoax from funding whores.

          Mark
        • Dave Oldridge
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2011
            On 26/02/2011 1:46 PM, krinks wrote:
            > Watch "Little Ice Age Big Chill" and you'll see mentioned Vikings who thrived at one point in Greenland because it was once warmer there than today and then through NATURAL CONDITIONS the temperature changed making it so cold they all died out. It also mentions the fact that the grape crops of northern europe died out because of the cold and they were forced to switch to beer instead. No SUVs, no carbon taxes, no Al Gore. Simply natural conditions. AGW is a hoax from funding whores.

            I am bored with your hoax. You serve your master, Satan quite well
            indeed. No doubt he will give you the reward you deserve.

            --
            Dave Oldridge
            Skype: daveoldridge