Re: [RTB Discussion Group] remember AGW is fact !!!!

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2011
      On 31/12/2010 11:29 AM, Mark Penn wrote:
      > I rather enjoy seeing you cut and paste posts to suit your own perverse ends. The funding must be worth it to prostitute yourself like this.

      How much did the devil promise you for THAT lie? You are the whore
      here--the devil's pathetic slave!

      Do you EVER tell the truth? There is no point "debating" people like
      you. One need only point to the daily spewage of lie after lie after lie.

      If you ever were a Christian, this post proves that you have utterly
      abandoned any semblance of Christian morality.

      Have a nice eternity with your false god! And don't try sending it
      around here, as it cannot get in. It will return to you with a bill for
      the attempt--a bill you will not want to pay.

      Remember when the Father condemns you to perdition that you were warned
      and warned and warned. You CHOOSE HELL. So be it.

      --
      Dave Oldridge
      Skype: daveoldridge