Hello . r--_

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
      hi
      This time we visited the world exhibition in Shanghai,China.We found TV,laptop,camera,PS,mobile's famous brand
      ,such as Sony,Apple.Nokia Nikon ,,Acer, have good quality which you can not expect.They are made in China.we have
      enquired their factory.their workmanship is careful.I took back many articals.the price is affordable for almost
      person .I am honored to tell you this news.hope you can develop them and do business with them.you may directly
      visit their company or scan their site  www.vipuyanstasm.coms--9

    • Mark Penn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
        Sorry this is a virus that I had before and don't know how to get rid of.