I need some clarification

  • silvorus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      I for get what i was looking for when I came across the list, and i
      stoped in and i have looked through some of the recent posts, so im
      sure im not getting the whole picture here. am i mistaken to think
      that some of you on this list think that the earth is only a few
      thousand years old? im not a religous person and i have never read
      any of the bible. thats not to say i dont belive in a god, i do. i
      personally dont belive in "organized religon". but if the earth is
      only a few thousand years old then how do you explain dinosaur
      fossils,and that carbon dating says that theyre over 65 million years
      old? like i said i dont have the whole picture, i just randomly
      picked a few posts and read them and was looking for some
      clarification.
    • Kourtos H. Archomai
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
        This group is setup to discuss those issues on creation vs evolution
        and age of the earth issues. I suggest you stop by AiG's website and
        look at their FAQ section regarding those issues.
        http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/qa.asp

        --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@y..., silvorus@y... wrote:
        Regarding your questions:

        ...if the earth is only a few thousand years old then how do you
        explain dinosaur fossils?
        SEE: http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/faq/dinosaurs.asp
        http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/fossils.asp

        & Carbon dating says that they're over 65 million years old?
        Actually, no one would ever use C14 to date fossils..
        SEE: http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/dating.asp
        http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/young.asp