Re: [RTB Discussion Group] Evolution / Man Made Global Warming.....

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 3, 2009
      On 27 Nov 2009 at 15:36, krinks wrote:

      > Did anyone other than me see the significance of the hackers that
      > discovered reams of data proving the the UN used knowingly false
      > data to prove Man Made Global Warming and that its advocates
      > discussed ways to supress dissent?
      >
      > I immediately saw it as the same tactic used to get Evolution as a
      > theory of origins as "scientific fact". The Daves and Bill Mahers of
      > the world have been doing the same thing for 150 years or so. Truth
      > and fact means nothing to them. Only that which proves their pet
      > theory is all that is allowed to be funded and taught. Anyone that
      > even raises the notion that Evolution is a lie get fired and their
      > funding cut. Why should we be suprised that this same hoax is now
      > being done in the name of Man Made Global Warming?
      >
      > This is why I have been saying since the story broke that it will
      > mean nothing towards the push for the Carbon Credit/Cap and Trade
      > Scam. Truth and fact have never been the highest priority of these
      > people. Just as with Evolution it is being pushed forth by scam
      > artists with an agenda upon an all too willingly dumb on purpose
      > public.

      Mark, you are in for one HELL of a re-education come the day of your
      judgment.

      There is no point in debating you. It is clear that you are
      determined to worship Satan until you are permanently his slave.

      Good luck with that. He will SAVE you--from any communion with
      saints.

      --

      Dave Oldridge
      VA7CZ
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 31, 2009
        On 12/31/2009 10:13 AM, Mark Penn wrote:
        > You tell me. Why else would you be lying about the state of the climate and man's effect on the same if not for money? The fact that it has been much colder and much warmer in the past and this well before the industrial age proves you are lying when you blame man for the same.

        1. I am NOT lying about it, though I think YOU probably are.
        2. I receive no money in connection with anything I write here.
        3. You are completely unresponsive as to why you think you have a
        God-given right to libel people.
        4. You seem completely devoted to your master, Belial.

        I can deal with the first three, but have no real power over your free
        will. If you wish to worship Belial, then I cannot (and would not try
        to) stop you. However, such worship gives the demon power over you,
        which I CAN control, since demons can be ordered about by us Christians.

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        VA7CZ