Re: [RTB Discussion Group] The Bible and True Science are in Perfect Harmony

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 36 , May 28, 2009
      On 24 May 2009 at 12:17, Mark Penn wrote:

      > Sola scriptura, being supported neither by scripture nor tradition
      > and being inconsistent with God's gift of reason is heresy.
      >

      > *** Talking the word of the Lord over and above that of later men is
      > heresy? George Orwell call your office! What did Jesus says when the
      > oral traditions of men superceded and contradicted his word? He was
      > quite upset about it. Then again you'd have to have a proper respect
      > for his word to know that.

      HOLY tradition is not merely oral and is nit a tradition of MEN.
      Your personal rejection of the parts of it you don't want to accept
      is merely a facet of your continuing rebellion against God.

      *** Like I said, George Orwell check your messages.

      If what these later men said be true then it MUST align itself with what Jesus and his Apostles wrote and at no time should the two contradict each other.  If you are not smart enough to accept this then I can't help you. If you do accept this then why do the two contradict each other as they do and why do you not have a problem with it?

      > As for who wrote what, Moses spoke to God face to face as a man to a
      > friend. You didn't and that hack Hugh Ross didn't either. Jesus
      > attributed the first five books of the Bible as written by Moses.
      > When asked about marriage Jesus certainly never even hinted that
      > Genesis didn't happen as written. Quite the contrary. Jesus quoted
      > from Genesis as literal history as did every other author of a book
      > of the Bible that quoted from Genesis.

      Fine, have it your way. Just don't lie about science in order to
      support it, or we're gonna wonder why your exegesis of Genesis is
      more important to you than the commandments of Exodus.

      Oh, and God WILL hold you to the line, even if your heretic mentors
      won't!

      *** Heresy for taking God, Jesus, and Moses all at their word by accepting as they did that Genesis is literal history as written?

      George Orwell check your messages!

      > Those that are Christian follow Christ. If Christ considered Genesis
      > as literal history and quoted it as such so should we. If you don't
      > consider it literal history or worse add to it as Ross does, you are
      > a liar for claiming to know him and follow him.

      There is no evidence that He actually did. Moreoever, you deny Him
      His kenosis by assuming that He was, when incarnate as a human,
      omniscient. Are YOU omniscient? If not, then neither was He!

      But then you're a devout disciple of heretics who teach that one must
      lie about science to be saved.

      *** Science is knowledge gained through observation. If you think you have observed anything that calls into question Genesis as literal history as written then you need to check your eyes.

      As your really prepared to meet my Lord and Saviour with a straight face telling him that he was not privy to info that you have today, even though he created all that is and you didn't?????

      You are a testimony to how truly gullible and willingly stupid the ungodly can be in denying God's word.

      Mark

    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 2, 2009
        On 1 Nov 2009 at 2:22, Mark Penn wrote:

        > The fact remains that NO ONE even considered the idea that the flood
        > was not global until the 1800s or so when hacks like you were trying
        > to insert billions of years into chapter one of Genesis.
        >
        > As for "scientific fact" AIG and ICR has more than enough to
        > document from minds more educated than you.

        I notice that you didn't offer any scientific evidence.

        Minds educated in lying to the ignorant do not count. Your
        willingness to do the devil's work is noted. You will either repent
        these sins or be cast into the outer darkness. This is not MY
        judgement; this is YOUR CHOICE.

        God will not struggle for your soul forever. You have chosen to
        worship Belial and, if you do not renounce this worship, to Belial
        you will go.

        --

        Dave Oldridge
        ICQ 454777283