RE: [RTB Discussion Group] Two Errors (Heresies) of Hugh Ross/OEC/RTB beliefs

  • Kyle Witten
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Mark,

      I don't know why I should, in any way, be surprised by your half truths and lies....

      As you are well aware, the prevailing view of the greeks was an infinatly old universe, a view that even us poor deluded OECers believe to be false. But then again, when have you ever let the truth stand in your way?

      Kyle

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        > I don't know why I should, in any way, be surprised by your half
        truths and lies....

        > As you are well aware, the prevailing view of the greeks was an
        infinatly old universe, a view that even us poor deluded OECers
        believe to be false. But then again, when have you ever let the
        truth stand in your way?

        > Kyle

        *** Anyone else notice what out the 'great and honest' scholar Kyle
        has ignored and refused to answer once again (for the millionth time
        maybe)the following ?? Here it is again.....

        Error (Heresy) #2:

        They (HughRoss, Fuz, Kyle and the boys) say the Days of Creation
        were longer than 24 hour literal days. This is impossible and a
        Heresy according to the word of God.

        God at the end of Creation Week look upon all he had created and said
        it is "good" (Genesis 1). We know from other scripture that God's
        standard of "good" is absolute perfection. If they Days of Creation
        were longer, say 1000 years each, this means that Adam lived, sinned,
        was cast out as punishment, and then died all on the same 'day' he
        was created. This of course is ridiculous as we know that Death is an
        enemy (Romans 8) and also that the whole of Creation is 'groaning in
        pain' because of sin. These by definition then are not 'good' and
        could not have existed during the 'Days of Creation'. Hence to say
        that the 'Days of Creation' are any longer than literal 24 hour days
        is a Heresy. The sin of Adam couldn't have taken place until after
        Creation Week. This leaves us with no other choice than to say
        the 'Days of Creation' were literal days as we know them today,
        unless of course you think that Adam was secretly billions of years
        old.

        Of course this is yet another reason why Kyle is a LYING Heretic. He
        has told me on more than one occasion that he believes that
        the 'Days of Creation' were literal days. Of course the word of God
        proves that either Lyle is a LIAR (this is my belief) or he is
        ignorant of the word of God. I choose the later because uses a Hugh
        Ross technique. He (like Kyle) uses selective wording to try to
        deceive true believers into thinking that he believes in a literal
        Genesis and accepts literal days of Creation. They word thier
        beliefs in such a way that those of us that accept the Bible as
        written are fooled when first talking to them. It is as if they have
        to trick true believers into checking out thier beliefs. It was
        through such a deception that I first found Reasons to Believe.
        Cults and false teachers have to re-word thier beliefs so that
        others will be tricked into checking them out. Mormons and Jehovah's
        Witnesses are famous for this. It is all part of thr LYING NONSENSE
        of Kyle and the boys.

        Mark