today is day four of the creation

  • Ken Redden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      The story of the Creation in Genesis is NOT about creating and
      making the world in which we live. This world is guilty of killing
      God's Son, why would He glorify it? No, the story of the Creation in
      Genesis is about creating and making the new heaven and new earth in
      which resides the Garden of Eden and Christ's bride, the New
      Jerusalem. Today, Day Four is the day in which Christ redeems those
      who belong to Him, those whose names were written in the Book of
      life on Day Two of the Creation.

      God is not resting today. He certainly was not resting while His
      Son; Jesus Christ was being crucified at Calvary. Day Seven has not
      arrived the new earth is incomplete.

      Ken Redden

      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kgredden/