Re: scienceandgod2003 exposes himself !!!

  • yecreationist
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, scienceandgod2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >Mark: Funny how the only "legitimate thinkers" are those that agree
      > >with you.
      >
      > Funny how you have never proved you ever read anything other than
      > Ham, Hovind and Co.

      Mark: Yes that is right all the good grades I received in
      Anthropology, Astronomy, and Geology mean nothing. Because I don't
      think as you do I must be an ignorant fool who blindly accepts what is
      given without question.

      > >Again you are showing a distinct lack of formal education and the
      > >logic and
      > >reasoning ability that comes with it to say what you've said
      >
      > No, my dear emotional arguer, I probably have more formal science
      > education then you could hope for.

      Mark: Again for all of your supposed knowledge you fail to face up to
      the fact that 'science' means 'knowledge gained through repeated
      observation'. Are you 4.6 billions years old and have you been aroound
      for that period to time to make accurate measurments?? Of course not
      which means you really don't know what 'science' means. How is it
      possible for someone who knows as much 'science' as you claim, to not
      even know the definition of the word LOL ???

      > > "Science"
      > >has not proven the Earth is old, it uses its anti-biblical bias and
      >
      > Yet YECism has yet to prove wrong the 500+ methods that say Earth is
      > old.

      Mark:... Built on assumptions that say the Earth is Old and Evolution
      is true. If you really knew as much science as you claim you would
      know that NO dating method works without assumptions. Since you don't
      seem to this calls into question your claim.

      One would think such an Earth-shattering claim would be in the
      > journals somewhere. Just keep on giving skeptics reasons not to
      > believe in the Bible, because that is exactly what YECism succeeds in
      > doing.

      Mark: Really????? What a fool you are to make such a claim. You in
      saying this expose yourself as ignorant of science as well as
      scientific journals. Then again, if you didn't know that all dating
      methods work on assumptions then you wouldn't have know of Creationist
      writings in Scientific Jourals.