Re: [RTB Discussion Group] Day and the error of Rossism...

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 10, 2003
      If you need to start out believing in the Bible in order to
      believe the Bible, that does not leave much hope for someone who did
      not start out believing the Bible but who wants to find truth.

      Are you a Calvinist? If so, perhaps I can anticipate your answer.

      (Which is fine, I believe both free will and election are at work in
      our lives--both views are in scripture therefore both true--God is
      truly amazing.)

      ~Charleen

      Mark: If they accept the fact that God exists then we have something to go on. Proving that the Bible IS THE record of God is not too very hard but is beyond the scope of this list. Historically, Archeologically, and Prophetically it withstands the test of time unlike EVERY other faith everywhere else.

    • yecreationist
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 30, 2003
        --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, Wilson Jeff
        <jeffdwil@y...> wrote:
        > Perhaps, I won't argue this point with you. Some YEC
        > support the view that the strict carnivores were
        > created after the flood. You may not be in that camp.
        >
        > However, it still does not change the fact that
        > you must read into the text to conclude animals must
        > be
        > physiologically different to go from herbivore to
        > carnivore.
        >
        > Jeff

        Mark: That is one of those things we won't know until we that
        believe him and his word meet him and ask him.