YECCH!!

  • owlam_presbeuo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hey GodandScience2003, have you seen this site:
      http://www.swordandspirit.com/_UPSTAIRS/YECCH/index2.html

      It's good for a much needed laugh (it's funny cuz it's true).
    • FAZALE RANA
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        The "How to Answer an Evolutionists" dialogue looks like it came straight from this discussion group. There are tears in my eyes. Fuz

        Providing a critique of the views of Hugh Ross and encourages members to "Question the Assumptions of Naturalism" which are foundational to OEC at http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/qa.asp

      • krinks@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
          You'll answer a joke but you won't answer for Ross' false claims of long age beliefs in the men I have proven believed no such thing. What a joke you are.
          Mark

          From: FAZALE RANA <APRANA@...>
          Date: 2003/06/01 Sun PM 05:53:11 CDT
          To: RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [RTB Discussion Group] YECCH!!

        • owlam_presbeuo
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
            The AiG/ICR cult is the joke (sadly) and as you've pointed out, it's
            pointless to seriously respond to such pitiful nonsense.

            --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, <krinks@v...> wrote:
            > You'll answer a joke but you won't answer for Ross' false
            claims of long age beliefs in the men I have proven believed no such
            thing. What a joke you are.
          • kurtstreutker
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
              Oh dear OECist, it is not the YEC that is trying to help God.

              Old Earth Creationists Conquering Hell (OECCH)!
              Based on OECist assumptions, God Almighty is losing the Battle
              against the Forces of Hades because of the unclear narrative in
              Genesis 1! It says YOM/YOMIM but it does not mean YOM/YOMIM. God
              needs the help of OECist to straighten out the confusion! Don't you
              wish He just used clear and plain Hebrew that implied eons of time
              for Creation.

              Perhaps God is asking you to make concessions with His Word. It is
              the blind-hearts of unregenerate men that see the world more clearly
              and understands it better than the Creator Himself communicated in
              Genesis 1. They don't need the Bible to see that the world is
              cursed, judged and under the of "SIN". They must be
              accommodated so that they will not be run off because of the "wacko"
              YECist endeavoring to be faithful to the Word of God and the
              teachings of Jesus. Those YECist believe what God has written and
              think that Salvation is all the work of God and that compromise is
              not needed.

              OECCH know that it is their rhetoric and skills of persuasion that
              brings a fallen and spiritually man's heart to the Lord and thus
              to salvation.
            • yecreationist
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
                It is
                > the blind-hearts of unregenerate men that see the world more
                clearly
                > and understands it better than the Creator Himself communicated in
                > Genesis 1.

                Mark: It is EXACTLY this sort of thing that caused Paul to tell
                Timothy to avoid the trappings of knowledge falsely so called.
                Conveniently enough, as I have proven here quite a few times now,
                those Paul was warning him against were the pagan Greeks who were
                puffed up in their own minds teaching the very same thing that the
                minions of Ross are teaching here today that being an old earth.
                Funny how Paul says to avoid them and Peter says that someone
                destined for HELL believes in uniformitarianism. Very interesting
                indeed. As an aside, it is also interesting that FUZ will answer and
                discuss jokes but not the proof that shows Ross to be a liar and his
                position flawed historically. How telling indeed.
              • Chris Woollet
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 5, 2003
                  A really funny satire site about YEC- its funny because its true!

                  http://www.swordandspirit.com/_UPSTAIRS/YECCH/index2.html