What happened to the list?

  • apologetics_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2002
      I am curious as to what happened to the list. For the most part I
      was rather enjoying my discussions on this list, especially with
      Danny and Peter; however, there hasn't been any discussion since the
      latter part of May.

      Kyle
    • kurt_streutker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002
        Kyle, I have seen this sort of thing before. I was very busy at the
        end of the school year, so I have not been on often enough to stir
        the pot so to speak. What need to happen is to get new folks on the
        list from both sides. There were only about 6 active folks on the
        list. We need to invite some more folks out to get things going
        again.

        --- In RTB_Discussion_Group@y..., "apologetics_2000"