Need RSS Help

  • computer_tlc_repair
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 7:17 AM
      I'm new to RSS and XML. I have a web page for my home business and I have an XML button at the bottom of my home page, but I don't know how to submit my feed to my Yahoo 360 page. If someone can help me, I'd appreciate it. My website address is:  http://mysite.verizon.net/rest9j8z/  If anyone can throw some direction my may, it'd be helpful...thanks!!
    • Kevin Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 8:27 AM
        You should be able to right click your xml button and hit save link location and go to yahoo360 and paste the link location where they want it

        http://www.bestwholesaleelectronics.com