Export comments?

  • bogdanripa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      Hello,

      I know that one can export a <comments> link in a RSS 2.0 feed, but is
      there a "standard" way to export the actual comments in the feed?

      Thanks
    • Eric Lunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
        I think the closest thing to a standard is the "Well-Formed Web"
        comments namespace detailed here:
        http://wellformedweb.org/news/wfw_namespace_elements/ . In that case,
        what you do is actually provide a link to a separate RSS feed that
        contains the comments for that item via the commentRSS element.

        Eric Lunt
        CTO, FeedBurner
        http://www.burningdoor.com/eric