Embeding HTML into RSS

  • scorpiusb2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi:

      I'm new and would like to know if anyone can help me out with a RSS
      problem. I'm trying to embed the following HTML code into my RSS
      feed. I can do this by adding it to an article I plan to post on my
      Blog.

      <script language=JavaScript src=http://www.story.com/abm.asp?
      z=1></script>

      Using front page I converted the HTML script above into XML, see XML
      conversion below.

      <script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.story.com/abm.asp?
      z=1"></script>

      When I apply the code to a Blog article, I get the following error
      message:

      2005-02-01
      Invalid post, please correct these errors:
      Illegal tag: script Can anyone here tell me how to fix this error?

      Thanks.