Re: RSS 2.0 Problem: Different Feeds Order XML Elements Differently

  • Randy Morin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
      Unfortunately, RSS 2.0 and Atom are not XSD friendly, that is, you
      can't write proper strict XSD to describe either. Rather you have to
      write a lax XSD, which has been done. The best such lax schema was
      written by Jorgen Thelin.
      http://www.thearchitect.co.uk/weblog/archives/2003/06/000187.html
      Hope this helps,

      Randy