Re: [RSS2-Support] RSS 2.0 Problem: Different Feeds Order XML Elements Differently

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      Never depend on ordering. Especially not in an RSS-1.0 feed.

      -Bill Kearney
      Syndic8.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
        Unfortunately, RSS 2.0 and Atom are not XSD friendly, that is, you
        can't write proper strict XSD to describe either. Rather you have to
        write a lax XSD, which has been done. The best such lax schema was
        written by Jorgen Thelin.
        http://www.thearchitect.co.uk/weblog/archives/2003/06/000187.html
        Hope this helps,

        Randy