Re: Relative URL:s

  • Randy Morin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
      Andy,
      Agreed. Unfortunately, most aggregators don't. So, I would advise
      against xml:base and relative URLs. In fact, all of the RSS
      validators [1], last I remember, will reject any such cuteness,
      including my own Schematron-based validator [2].
      Thanks,

      Randy
      http://www.kbcafe.com

      [1] http://feedvalidator.org