Re: [RSS2-Support] RSS Threading?

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Isn't this more of a client-side issue than feed related?

      Many reader programs already handle multiple levels of parent/child organizing.

      Also consider that by jamming them all together you'd be causing a lot of wasted
      network bandwidth. The entire feed would have to be downloaded just to
      accomodate changes to one or two child elements.

      I'll agree that /reading/ the feeds in a hierarchical fashion is nice. Just not
      as a feed format itself.

      -Bill Kearney
      Syndic8.com