RSS event in Silicon Valley

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      RE: http://www.sdforum.org/sigs/webservices

      If you're in Silicon Valley this Tues eve (Feb 24), our Web Services
      SIG is having 3 speakers discuss RSS:

      1) Via webcast, Lockergnome founder, Chris Pirillo, will
      discuss 'What is RSS and why should I care?'
      2) Tom Gieselmann (in person) will speak on 'Why VCs are interested?'
      3) Kevin Burton (in person) will speak on 'How to Program RSS and
      Atom'

      With a lineup like this, why wouldn't you come? Oh, its $15 for non-
      members, if you have a problem with that, let me know.

      So, please join us at 6:30 in Mtn View, CA for an engaging evening of
      RSS/Atom exploration and insight.

      For more details, visit www.sdforum.org/sigs/webservices
      If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

      Cheers!
      Dave
      http://www.sdforum.org/sigs/webservices