RSS vs RDF

  • Francisco José Gallego Dolón
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Hello all.

      I am a beginner in the syndication world and I need some advice. If
      I'm not wrong, I have tried RSS (0.9x and 2.0) and RDF (RSS 1.0) and I'm
      not aware of the advantages and disadvantages of both, just the thing
      that RDF is a w3c standard while RSS is not. May anyone experienced in
      working with them help me in choosing one. Or is it better to syndicate
      every version?

      Many thanks in advance.
      Fran