Re: [RSS2-Support] ZDNET article

  • Bill Kearney
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2003
      IBM is not trying to appropriate anything. What's happening is an IBM research
      employee has be given the green light by his manager to commit himself to
      helping evolve a standard for weblog and content system interactions. It's
      focus is not to replace RSS. This contrary to what certain hype-meisters seem
      hell bent on making everyone think.

      But this is an RSS2 support list so it's probably not the right forum to discuss
      it. Their work is being discussed on the website at:
      http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/

      -Bill Kearney
      Editor, Syndic8.com