RSS of other language

  • janicesin12
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
      Hi,

      I've add <language>zh-tw</language> in the file, and input the
      chinese text (traditional chinese) inside the tag <title>, but when I
      validate the RSS, it fails. I wanna know whether RSS2.0 supports
      chinese?
    • Bill Kearney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
        Did you set the right encoding in the XML declaration?

        What's the URL of the feed?

        -Bill Kearney