Multiple enclosure elements per item

  • jp_morgenthal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
      I read the 2.0 specification for RSS on the Userland site. It is
      unclear with regards to the enclosure element if multiple enclosures
      are allowed.

      The use case for this functionality is multiple image or media files
      could be associated with a single item.

      JP Morgenthal
    • Bill Kearney
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
        There's an rss2-support mailing list here on yahoogroups that could answer your
        questions regarding that fork.

        The short answer is no, it's one per item. Using more than one item or an
        archive is your alternative.