RSS 2.0 DTD or W3C XML Schema?

  • dbmmd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Where is the DTD or W3C XML Schema for RSS 2.0? I haven't been able
      to find it. I found a DTD in this newsgroup, but it contained several
      significant defects.

      I'm interested in using RSS 2.0 for an application and I want to make
      sure I follow the spec. Without a DTD/Schema, it is difficult to
      validate the RSS. The online validator is helpful after I have
      published the feed and made it available on the WWW, but I develop
      behind a firewall and need to quickly validate during development.