Re: [RSS2-Support] format

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2002
      Hi David, this is exactly the right place to ask this kind of question.

      According to the spec, the date must be in the format of all other dates in RSS. "All date-times in RSS conform to the Date and Time Specification of RFC 822, with the exception that the year may be expressed with two characters or four characters (four preferred)."

      The pubdate in [3] is not legal. (But some aggregators will understand it anyway.) I just tried it in Radio and it does *not* understand this format.

      Dave