Re: Namespaces in RSS 2.0

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2002
      I already outlined the situation in a post [1] on RSS-DEV. We don't
      need to do any string replacement. I think just dropping the xmlns
      attribute on the Radio-generated feeds and leaving them on Scripting
      News is the best short-term solution. Long-term we want to bring them
      back everywhere, but of course nothing is going to magically fix all
      the broken parsers out there. So no amount of testing is going to fix
      the breakage. Something to ponder, if you ever do that. Dave