Spring Grove coal train Sunday departure ?

  • Ted Gunzelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:59 PM
      The coal train is still unloading as I type, and there is at least one (maybe two) full cuts to go.  I'm looking for another Sunday departure unless they work unusually late tonight.

      The power is a trio of D9s, but the 511 leader is in shiny Horsehead paint.

      Ted G
      WM York Sub MP 2.2

      For more info on the overall operations, see the 'Coal Train Blog' at this link.
      Disclaimer: earlier Blog posts may no longer be completely accurate, as operating conditions can change.  As corrections come to light, older posts can not be edited.