Greg, THANKS!! Do you have any details?? Obviously I'm not going to pay almost a million dollars for a caboose. Would the owners sell this separately? Thanks
8669 Coligo Court, Plum Lake, WI 54560. Part of a $900,000 lake property that is for sale.gregslaton2001
Baltimore & Ohio Chicago Terminal Railroad history at Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago by David Wilson Commuter trains, failed corporate schemes, andrailroadshortlinescc
Railroad Caboose List!!!
CRR cupola caboose being used as an ice cream stand in Ellerbe, N.C., 15 July 1994.
© 1994 by Russell Underwood, used by permission.
The purpose of this list is to gather together and share information on railroad cabooses, both past and present (hopefully including where retired cabs might be found) and to give fans of theselowly cars a forum for discussing them, be they prototype or even model.
Do come and join us...
- Trains and Railroads
- May 5, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.