Re: [RROME] The Quadrigatus

  • Witschonke Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2005
      Thanks to Andrew for an interesting analysis of a complex issue.
      Dick Schaefer has pointed out that he is accumulating images in his
      photo file for a full die count, but the work involved will be
      enormous.

      One of the projects that Charles Hersh was working on before he died
      was a full die study of the quadragatti (jointly with Andrew
      Burnett). Charles had accumulated a lot of images and casts, but had
      become overwhelmed by the magnitude of the undertaking, and hadn't
      made much progress. His files are now at the ANS, where they can be
      viewed by anyone with an interest (just let me know).

      Rick Witschonke

      http://farechase.yahoo.com