hello

  • Bibi Leak
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 31, 2011
      I have been trying this new product..
      you should check this out too I have lost a bunch of weight 29.2 pounds to be precise

      http://lifestyle-com.4FXSKFSV.new5on.com/?s=6&read=Article-News

    • freeheartedcathy
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 8, 2011
        my name is Cathy and Im from Mt. Airy North Carolina. Im trying to find a
        pattern for a beanie that will fit a 2 or 3 year old , that i can make on my
        round kk loom, I only got the round ones . Thanks for your help , God Bless and
        have a good day !
      • Sue
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 21, 2012
          Hi, I am new to the group and to looming.... was wondering where you all find all the charity knitting sites?  :-)