Re: [ROUNDLOOMS]

  • ~Cathy Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
      Hello, List Owner or Moderator,

      Do you think you could put Abbey on moderated status until she gets her account fixed?  I am starting to get this list's mail sent to spam because her account is sending spam to the list.

      Thank you,

      ~Cathy Turner

      --- On Mon, 8/29/11, AbbeyGoSooners@... <AbbeyGoSooners@...> wrote:

      life has thrown plenty of obstacles my way I needed a quick and easy
      solution finding this was the greatest thing thats ever happened!

      now im on the way to the top just picture all that is possible
      trust me, you will be happy