Re:

  • surfergma75025
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2011
      We have gone over this before.

      If you put a hacked message in your spam the person who sent it will not be able to send any good messages to you any more. That means the loom group you are getting this from.

      Do not open it, if you did please change your password right away or we will be getting these from you in the future.

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Duggan <skjkaye@...> wrote:

      > I don't think this is the place for that. I don't want to see it.
      >
      > Sent from Shannon's iPad
      >

      > On Jun 20, 2011, at 9:37 PM, Marion Pella <marionpella@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Please do not send me ads for erectile dysfunction, I have a 10 year old with too many questions already!
      > >
      > > Thank you
      > > Marion

    • amoonsinger
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2011
        Well, they can send messages but they normally go to the spam box. If you check your spam box regularly then you will catch those that you want to check out. I check my spam box at least once to twice a day.

        I do have one person who's message was sent to spam and now all her messages go to spam but other members from the same group has their emails going to my inbox.

        MaryJeanne