RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] question

  • Denise O DANIELS
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 14, 2011
      Dear Clair.i have the same problem.so i just do it tight.it takes time to get the right pressure i guess.
      i did mine so tight the pegs came out.someone gave me a good tip.glue the pegs back in.oh so simple and idea but worked.
      i am still trying to do just the right amount of tension.hugs denise

      > To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      > From: marionpella@...
      > Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:34:05 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] question
      >
      > I have a question too, I have been trying and trying and my knitting on the loom is always so loose....what am I doing wrong? If I pull it so tight I cant even take it off the hook!
      >
      > Thanks for any help

    • amoonsinger
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 29, 2011
        I looked for patterns but couldn't find any that weren't really expensive. So I made them up as I went. The only things that had patterns, and I changed all but one, was the booties (changed), and the diaper cover. For Shrek and the mouse set.

        The dino set is one I saw a hat somewhere someone had made and loved it. My two grandson's are really into to dinosaurs and thought they would love their little brother having this. Now I am making hats and booties for them.

        MaryJeanne