hello.new here.

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      Thank u for having me.i hope to get looming soon.
      i am denise...mom to 4 grown up kids and 7 grandkids.
      me and hubby have been married for 42 yrs.
      we are building a retirement land at our woods as in the way the old pioneers did...clearing off the land ourselves and we built a cabin.we got the water supply in and so we just plug along.sweat equity.
      i am knitting socks right now.
      i have a loom sock knitter.i have not tried it yet.it is wooden and pretty cool looking.
      i have been knitting 2 needle socks and now i am going to make a shrug after i knit some regular 4 needle socks.then start on the looms.
      but it is summer.me and hubby have been working on our yard .it is so filled with weeds from the winter.
      i planted tomatoe plants and squash seeds and fertilized everything.we are working on making things better.hugs denise