Re: Less bulky gather bind off

  • momanto
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
      That is how I do all my hats that I make on the K.K. even the red one that had an odd number of pegs. just take the stitch thats on 5 to 6 and then the one from 7 back to 6 etc. thats the only one thats done that way the rest is 1 to 2 3 to 4 etc. It works for me....... been doing it for years....

      it is not necessary to take 5,6,7, you can do it anywhere you want....

      momanto