New here............been looming for awhile

  • doberkids2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      I have a question to ask, I went crazy at Big Lots the other day, and I got alot of some type of "Gala" mixed fibers...but it seems more like.............I have no description...any way I can post a photo and someone tell me what I'm supposed to do with it. It doesn't seem to work on my looms, I think it would take big crochet or knitting hooks????

      Confused Eve in N J