Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Hi everyone

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 30, 2011
      I like to use knittingcentral.com and crochetcentral.com they have many free patterns included looming patterns.

      Annette

      On Jan 30, 2011, at 11:56 AM, "lynn12173" <grandmal@...> wrote:

      > I really just started the loom knitting. I'm very slow at it and can not figure out how to tighten up the stitches. I also love to crochet and needle knit. I just found out the new grandbaby that is due in june is a girl so now I'm busy searching the web for crochet and knit baby girl patterns. Thank you for the hat link pattern. Here where I live animal hats are very popular. Thanks for everything. Hugs, Lynn

    • Dennis Henry
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 17, 2011
        Hi,

        When you double knit on the long loom (Pink) to make a scarf, how do you loom off at the end when your ready to end it?
        Thanks
        Dennis
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 12, 2012
          I am creating a blog for my loom knit items.
          I would like to add links to others loom knitters blogs if I may.
          If you all with blogs will allow me to do that, just send me a link and when I get the chance I will post them to my blog.  I would also like to links some groups to my blog if that is at all possible.
          Thank you
          Alexe