Hello from northern Wisconsin

  • theperfectimag
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      Thank for letting me join this group. I can tell that there is a lot of posted information to sort through but I will enjoy reading these posts since I am a beginner to loom knitting. I made my first hat and I thought it turned out pretty good! I just used the basic stitch. I am very curious to learn other stitches. I do have a question. I made the hat on the largest loom (the green loom) but it is still too small for my poor husbands big noggon...lol. Does anyone know if there is a larger circle loom available or if there is a way to make a larger circle on the same green loom?
      Take Care Everyone,
      Maggs
    • RitaB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        If you are using Knifty Knitters looms, green isn't the largest. The largest is the yellow, There is also a new purple that comes between the green and yellow. The purple is designed for adult hats. I believe the gauge is a bit smaller also.
        You can see the purple and some others here. http://www.creativexpress.com/brands/Provo-Craft.html

        Rita