Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Fw: A card from Janet Badjar

  • nancy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
      Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.. hugs.. Nancy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
        Thanks Nancy.
        Seasons Greetings
        Love Ya
        Janet
        http://blogwithjanetb.blogspot.com
        If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do
        to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter or neglect
        it, as I shall not pass this way again.

        -- William Penn

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010
          Very Beautiful. Thank you Janet. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

          Pam in Ks

          ---