Fw: A card from Janet Badjar

  • Janet Badjar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010

      Janet Badjar (jcb88310@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting.

      Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2642490853459&source=jl999

      Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is: 2642490853459

      If you're not already a member, we hope you will consider
      joining us and sharing our greeting cards with others.

      With best wishes from us all,

      Jacquie, Mike, Sally, Bev, John, and the rest of the team

      Please do not reply to this email. It was sent to you by our computer, which is brilliant at sending emails but completely hopeless at reading them! If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please go here.

      If you don't wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please go here.

      Our ref: JLC345925174-CS / 2642490853459

      This email was sent to: jcb88310@...

    • nancy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
        Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.. hugs.. Nancy

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
          Thanks Nancy.
          Seasons Greetings
          Love Ya
          Janet
          http://blogwithjanetb.blogspot.com
          If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do
          to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter or neglect
          it, as I shall not pass this way again.

          -- William Penn

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010
            Very Beautiful. Thank you Janet. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

            Pam in Ks

            ---