Posted Pictures of my Granddaughters' Scarves

  • Janice
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone: Well it's been a lot of work but I finally finished the 6 Scarves for my Granddaughters. They will be gifts for this Christmas. Last year I started the first one when I tore my left shoulder which is still bothering me. I've also been having problems with a lump in my left eye-lid causing vision issues. Needless to say, I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafting this past while. I still haven't even been able to try out my new: 4 piece long looms, flower loom, or peg loom. At least I'll have something to keep me from being bored this winter once I start feeling better.
      I hope everyone's enjoying their week. Take care.
      Janice
    • MarthaS
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        Would love to see the pics, but went to the group page and can't find it. Can
        someone instruct me how I find a particular album?, like this one. :))
        Thank you "La vida es corta. Sigue las reglas, perdona rápido, besa lento, ama
        de verdad, ríete sin control, y nunca dejes de sonreír, por más extraño que sea
        el motivo"
        "Life is short. Follow the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
        laugh without control. and never stop smiling, even for odd reasons"