RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] I'm new here

  • Shannon Duggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2010
      I am making slippers for my hubbys family for Christmas. I only have 10 more pair to go yhen I can start on my family. LOL I find them to do easy. I have made socks, scarves, hats, and wrist warmers. That has been everyones favorite.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2010
        I forgot to say that for woman's slippers I use the blue loom, but, I find it
        too small for men, so I use the red loom and it fits just right.

        Shannon Duggan
        www.workathomeunited.com/ShannonDuggan
        Marketing Executive
        skjkaye@...